Sectional Overhead Doors
Sectional overhead doors allow fast but light operations with clear access and effective weatherproofing. Constructed from strong, rigid panels formed from a double skin of horizontally ribbed galvanised steel with a rigid polyurethane foam.
Sectional Overhead Doors London & Kent – For Installation & 24/7 Repair
Electrically Operated Sectional Overhead Doors
- Kingspan Door panel 610 deep x 40mm thick steel standard plastisol KingspanXL200 finish external from a standard colour range / white RAL 9010 stucco internal.
- Goosewing Grey BS10A05
- Merlin Grey BS18B25
- Azure Blue (Ocean) BS18C39
- Sapphire Blue (Sargasso) RAL5003
- Khaki Green (Moorland) BS12B21
- Leaf Green (Heritage) RAL6002
- Olive Green BS12B27
- Vandyke Brown BS08B29
- Flame Red (Poppy) BS04E53
- Sunflower Yellow (Aztec) BS10E55
- Cornflower Blue (Solent) BS18E53
- Rolled galvanised tracks
- Cable and spring break devices to conform to BSEN13241
- Pre-wired 3 phase electric c/w open/stop/close push button & emergency manual override complete with lock cut out switch
- EN 12453:2017, Power operated industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – safety in use.
- EN 12604:2017, Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – mechanical aspects.