High Speed Doors London & Kent – For Installation & 24/7 Repair
The Arkas Limited High Speed Rolling door consists of double skinned smooth aluminium extrusions with EPDM sound absorbing profiles between the individual sections. An active roll-on system with special design chain ensures precision guidance of the curtain onto the barrel and non contact of the curtain face as it is rolled protecting both the finish and your investment.
HS7030 – High Speed Door
- Double skinned thermally broken steel panels
- Self supporting galvanised guide rails
- Conforming to DIN EN13241
- Heavy Duty Motor: 3 Phase 400V Motor, Complete with limit switch and electrically operated hand brake IP55 rated electronic panel complete with push-button panel with open-close-stop membrane control featuring an AUTOTEST function, compliant with 98/37/EC & 89/106/EC Euro Directives
- EN 12453:2017, Power operated industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – safety in use.
- EN 12604:2017, Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – mechanical aspects.
- Opening speed max 2.5 m/s
- Closing speed 0.5 m/s
- Inverter control panel with surface mounted push buttons
- 2500mm light grill safety to both jambs