Arkas fire shutters are manufactured under strict computer controlled procedures that govern all aspects in accordance with BS 476 part 2 1987, achieving up to a 4 hour rating.
Fire Shutters London & Kent – For Installation & 24/7 Repair
Call Now on 01622 843111
- All mild steel construction
- Unsprung barrel and safety brake.
- Operation by 240v tubular motor.
- Standard actuation is a surface mounted key switch.
- Automatic powered closure in case of fire through relay wired into fire alarm signal “by others”
- Hood is included as standard.
- Battery back up unit for use in the event of a power failure
- Galvanized construction
- Manufactured and CE marked in accordance with BS E 1604:2014 Fire test and supporting assessment carried out in accordance with BS EN 1634-1, BS EN 13241:2003 + A2:2016 and certified to 1121-CPR-RA5006.
- EN 12453:2017, Power operated industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – safety in use.
- EN 12604:2017, Industrial, commercial and garage doors and gates – mechanical aspects.
- Please note: as a “fire shutter” this door is designed to remain in the open position until required to prevent spread of fire. This is not a security shutter.